Medigroup Clinics Winnipeg | Medical Office Assistant
Medigroup Clinics Winnipeg is searching to fill the position of Medical Office Assistant.
- Preform clerical work in the clinic
- Keep patient files electronically accurate and up to date
- Answer phones and direct patient inquiries as necessary
- Book patient appointments
- Conduct indexing
- Assist with insurance forms, sick notes, and other various forms
- Stock patient rooms, front office, and doctors’ offices as necessary
- Clean rooms in between patients
- Follow IPC and IPAC protocols
- Assist doctors with patients
- Conduct vital signs, height, weight and b/p, ECG’s, eye test, etc.
- Set up for procedures with doctors, such as pap tests and physicals
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and with frequent interruptions
- Able to communicate effectively in English, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to remain calm and handle stressful situations
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Applications considered as received
Applications can only be accepted through the indeed.com website (click here). Search for “Medical Office Assistant” in Winnipeg to find active listings we may have for Medigroup Clinics, Eaton Place Medical Centre, or South Sherbrook Health Centre.